BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. Will let these go to a fanatic for $2300 picked up from MELBOURNE. No less...
Please SMS me on 0433 880 915 if interested.

http://https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E46-M3-Coupe-Front-Seat-Carbon-Fiber-Trim-Kit-14-pieces/153556404022?hash=item23c0acc736:g:M~sAAOSwFoZdIc8s

BMW E46 M3 COUPE FRONT SEAT CARBON FIBER TRIM KIT

Seat Backs - 1 Pair
Seat Rail Covers - 1 Pair
Side Memory Switch Covers - 1 Pair
Drivers Seat Latch Bezel - 1 Piece
Driver Seats Latch/Lever - 1 Piece
Passenger Seat Latch Bezel - 2 Pieces
Passenger Seat Latch/Lever - 2 Pieces
Driver Seat Thigh Support Lever - 1 Piece
Passenger Seat Thigh Support Lever - 1 Piece

Total of 14 pieces!!
Cost was over $4000 USD / $5700 AUD

Real 2x2 Twill Carbon Fibre Vacum Bagged on to Brand New OE Parts.
100% OE Fitment.
3K Clear Coat - Brilliant Lustre / Polished Finish!

Clear coat is premium quality - will not yellow and resists damage caused by perfumes whilst also being fire retardant.

The quality of these parts is second to none.
Produced by Robson in Japan.
This supplier developed kits for Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and the quality shows.

Twill direction "herringbones" on left to right.
e.g ///// and \\\\\

**NOTE** Developed for RHD but for LHD only 2 extra pieces needed (which is the extra lever/bezel to lift the passenger seat).
I can assist you to procure...

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Your link doesn't work for some reason...

This is a truly unique sale... I have never seen anyone that has done this or would want to do this... Definitely would be good for someone that is obsessed with CF... not really my cup of tea and seems OTT but I definitely don't know of anywhere else that you could get this if you want it so you do have the market cornered :) GLWS

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your link doesn't work for some reason...

This is a truly unique sale... I have never seen anyone that has done this or would want to do this... Definitely would be good for someone that is obsessed with CF... not really my cup of tea and seems OTT but I definitely don't know of anywhere else that you could get this if you want it so you do have the market cornered :) GLWS
Thanks - yeah weird with the link, I'll try and sort it. Yeah definitely not for everyone, but they look super nice for the right project particularly all matching.
Cheers.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

Will reduce to $2400 to a Fanatic! Cheers

(need to see the quality of these pieces in the "carbon" to really appreciate...)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts