BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few of these out, $1000 obo takes them!!

I have a bunch of complete M3 rear suspension assemblies. These are the pieces necessary to swap an M3 LSD into a non M.

Looking to blow some out and selling them cheap!

Specifically included is: Subframe, LSD, Axles, Rear Swap, Upper control arms, Trailing arms, calipers, ebrakes, rotors, Lower arms (will be included but usually bent, replace with your stock arms, non M are the same)

I've got about a half dozen of these available. I usually asking ~$1300-1400 for these, but looking to clear a few out.

$1200 takes it all!

I also have matching driveshafts, $200 with any swap!

For reference, below is a photo of the pieces included!!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
will this swap straight into a 2001 330i sedan? would I need to replace the driveshaft with the M3 unit and if so would this fit the current auto transmission? Thanks

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Just curious, why are the lower arms always bent? Common e46 failure, or just M failure?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will this swap straight into a 2001 330i sedan? would I need to replace the driveshaft with the M3 unit and if so would this fit the current auto transmission? Thanks

Yes it will fit. Unsure on driveshaft. PM me a contaxt number if you want one!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Curious as to what would be required to swap it into an 01 325i?

·
Registered
43 Posts
do you consider shipping swap units? I am interested in doing a whole subframe/lsd swap into my 330ci, but shipping could be our only issue. Let me know if you might ship to 32225, also have a business address too

1 - 20 of 98 Posts