1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An assortment of random bits (some used / some new) for sale:
  • Stock Front and Left Brake Cooling ducts
  • Stock Windscreen Washer tank with both pumps and filler neck included
  • E46 M3 PowerFlex Street Subframe bushings (only 200miles use as swapped fro CMP Solid bushings) - SOLD
  • Stock E46 M3 Shift Gaitor and Knob (without plastic clip trim) - SOLD
  • Stock E46 M3 leather handbrake gaitor (no handle) - SOLD
  • ECS Tuning Rear Exact Fit Stainless Steel Brake Lines (only 200miles as then upgraded to Brembo BBK) - SOLD
  • ECS Tuning Front stainless steel brake lines (brand new never used) - SOLD
  • Stock Front Brake brake disc backing plates / dust shields (brand new never used) - SOLD
  • Stock Front Brake brake disc backing plates / dust shields (used)
  • Stock BMW Fan and engine plastic shrouds
  • Used stock BMW PS Cooler
  • Used stock SAP and tubing + valve
  • Used stock BMW PS reservoir (1 with 92k miles and 1 with 200miles as swapped to AN fittings and Chase Bays reservoir)
  • Rein AC Expansion valve (brand new unused)
  • Stock E46 M3 Diff Gears 3.64 ratio
  • Stock E46 M3 Camshafts (~72k miles inspected good by Lang Racing Development and sent as spares with my engine when upgraded to Schrick 280/272)
  • Hard Motorsport brake cooling duct / aluminium tubes (brand new - mild scratches from mocking up - never used)
  • Stock 19" Style 67 BMW Wheel (1xFront with 50% tread only) - SOLD
  • Stock sunroof headliner (black)
  • Stock sunroof cassette (black)
All prices and photos available on request - shipping at buyers expense - I am also more open to negotiation when you are trying to get a collection of bits - single items less likely to be negotiable.

·
Registered
'03 E46 325i with 6MT & LSD
2,186 Posts
Can you PM me a part number for the ECS brake lines? I'm reasonably sure they're cross compatible with non-M. Also your price + shipping to NSW (just use 2020 as post code)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you PM me a part number for the ECS brake lines? I'm reasonably sure they're cross compatible with non-M. Also your price + shipping to NSW (just use 2020 as post code)
The ECS Brake Lines are these ones:
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/exact-fit-stainless-steel-brake-lines-complete-kit/e46698000/
or individually:
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/exact-fit-stainless-steel-brake-lines-front/e46698001/
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/exact-fit-stainless-steel-brake-lines-front/025318ecs02~a/

Fronts are brand new / never used - rears were used for 200miles and then replaced when I went to Brembo BBK so as a result they have my M3 Banjo ends on them that are thrown in for free as the Goodridge lines in the Brembo BBK didn't need them.

I think $120AUD for the pair is fair - I will PM you about price including shipping etc.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Part sold

ECS Tuning Rear Exact Fit Stainless Steel Brake Lines (only 200miles as then upgraded to Brembo BBK) - SOLD

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Parts sold

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Part sold

ECS Tuning Front stainless steel brake lines (brand new never used) - SOLD

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Part sold

E46 M3 PowerFlex Street Subframe bushings (only 200miles use as swapped fro CMP Solid bushings) - SOLD

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump - New item added
Stock 19" Style 67 BMW Wheel (1xFront with 50% tread only)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I apologise if I sound like an idiot here, I've purchased an old 2001 330i from a friend last week (my first BMW) and I've already got it tore down , head off, and added twin turbos off a m90. Kind of a budget build that I went in on blindly. Always admired these cars but never read up on anything technical until now. Just winging it here. But those m3 cams you got, will they work in my non m motor? And if so can you tell me the difference from my stock ones. Larger lobes,duration,lift, separation,etc... Basically will they be an improvement or not, and what mods need to be done for them to work?

Thank you
Casper Allen
01 330i twin turbo

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I apologise if I sound like an idiot here, I've purchased an old 2001 330i from a friend last week (my first BMW) and I've already got it tore down , head off, and added twin turbos off a m90. Kind of a budget build that I went in on blindly. Always admired these cars but never read up on anything technical until now. Just winging it here. But those m3 cams you got, will they work in my non m motor? And if so can you tell me the difference from my stock ones. Larger lobes,duration,lift, separation,etc... Basically will they be an improvement or not, and what mods need to be done for them to work?
Not sure either i have only ever worked with the S54.

A quick google just shows a whole bunch of people screaming "frankencar" and throwing shade at people who want to attempt putting S54 cams in an M54 but not directly addressing the technical question... if it does work then it would make sense for M54 guys to get S54 cams as basically anyone with an S54 doing an NA build upgrades them and the S54 cams are way more aggressive than the M54 cams... S54 cams are 260/260 I think (at least - potentially 264/264)...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok thanks you, I'm gonna see what info I can drum up TODAY. . Im going to pick up an m50 intake. So ill be out and about talking to people. If i find that i can get them in there, whaT WOULD YOU RUN ME FOR THEM $ ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thanks you, I'm gonna see what info I can drum up TODAY. . Im going to pick up an m50 intake. So ill be out and about talking to people. If i find that i can get them in there, whaT WOULD YOU RUN ME FOR THEM $ ?
I just noticed you may be based in USA? As much as I would like a sale you will be better off buying them locally than buying and getting my to ship from Australia I would think. But I could do $300AUD + Shipping which seems to be lower-middle of the market in my quick research.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
  • Stock Front Brake brake disc backing plates / dust shields (brand new never used) - SOLD

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATED - New Sunroof/Headliner Items available:

·
Registered
5 Posts
An assortment of random bits (some used / some new) for sale:
  • Stock Front and Left Brake Cooling ducts
  • Stock Windscreen Washer tank with both pumps and filler neck included
  • E46 M3 PowerFlex Street Subframe bushings (only 200miles use as swapped fro CMP Solid bushings) - SOLD
  • ECS Tuning Rear Exact Fit Stainless Steel Brake Lines (only 200miles as then upgraded to Brembo BBK) - SOLD
  • ECS Tuning Front stainless steel brake lines (brand new never used) - SOLD
  • Stock Front Brake brake disc backing plates / dust shields (used)
  • Stock BMW Fan and engine plastic shrouds
  • Used stock BMW PS Cooler
  • Used stock SAP and tubing + valve
  • Used stock BMW PS reservoir (1 with 92k miles and 1 with 200miles as swapped to AN fittings and Chase Bays reservoir)
  • Rein AC Expansion valve (brand new unused)
  • Stock E46 M3 Diff Gears 3.64 ratio
  • Stock E46 M3 Camshafts (~72k miles inspected good by Lang Racing Development and sent as spares with my engine when upgraded to Schrick 280/272)
  • Hard Motorsport brake cooling duct / aluminium tubes (brand new - mild scratches from mocking up - never used)
All prices and photos available on request - shipping at buyers expense - I am also more open to negotiation when you are trying to get a collection of bits - single items less likely to be negotiable.
do you still have diff if so call me 0414911258 chris

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
do you have diff or gearbox 6 speed please call 0414911258 chris
I only have what is listed...

So I have a set of Diff GEARS but not a full diff... I installed a Drexler Motorsport Core and 3.91CWP in mine and the diff core has already been sold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts