E46 Fanatics Forum banner

FS: E46 fuel filters

8K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  Worx 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey hey,

We are selling genuine Bosch fuel filters for E46.... RRP of $202.00 each from BMW.

We selling them for $120.00 each.

This is the proper E46 filter with the pressure regulator and all.

BMW do not have a set time for replacement of the fuel filter, I think that is a bit silly, but I recommend it gets replaced every two years about.

Things you may note with change of fuel filter, increase in power, Smother acceleration.

Fitting can be arranged :hi:

PS, limited numbers of filters in stock. Once they are gone that's it! this is a special price.

See less See more
#17 ·
Stephen.........any particular reason you would use Bosch as against Ryco.

#18 ·
Bosch are a genuine BMW suppler, I'm very picky with what parts I use and sell.

It's all about the quality at worx, but that being said I'm not saying there is anything wrong with ryco parts. But I would go the Bosch over a ryco on a BMW.

#23 ·
I've got a RYCO in the garage.........you can fit for me when the car is next in MELB. :pimpin:

#25 ·
Maybe Bobz can clarify it, but I'm pretty sure that's bad for a few components:

i) The low/empty tank will create a suction that might possibly bring up the gunk from the bottom of your fuel tank into your fuel filter.
ii) Consistent fuel flow acts as a coolant for your fuel pump. Minimal flow = more work from the fuel pump.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.