BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of E46 Bi-xenon projectors w/reflector bowls up for sale. They don't have the shrouds, but they do come with the solenoid wiring and bulb holders. I'm only asking $110shipped for everything, so if anyone is wanting to upgrade their lighting, now's your chance for cheap parts. Post here or you can PM me if you're interested

·
Registered
194 Posts
what did they come off of? sedan, coupe, year (facelift/prefacelift?

I don't know if it matters (if it fits all e46's) but if it lines up right I'm interested!

·
Registered
212 Posts
My car came with upgraded xenons (very poorly done), but no proj/housing - how would I know if they are single xenon or bi-xenon and would I be able to use these if they are single xenon?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what did they come off of? sedan, coupe, year (facelift/prefacelift?

I don't know if it matters (if it fits all e46's) but if it lines up right I'm interested!
They came off a coupe. It doesn't really matter cause they're the same thing for each.

My car came with upgraded xenons (very poorly done), but no proj/housing - how would I know if they are single xenon or bi-xenon and would I be able to use these if they are single xenon?
These projectors are Bi-xenon projectors. If you would like a pair of Single xenon projectors, I have a pair of those as well without any reflector bowls. Only asking $75shipped for them and they come with bulb holders as well

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ok so what do I have to do in order to fit these to my car? Just swap out the refectors bowls for these retrofitted ones? Can you explain the difference of bi-xenon and how it will work? My car has halogen headlights now...Is only difference with bi-xenon, its on the xenon in the daytime too?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so what do I have to do in order to fit these to my car? Just swap out the refectors bowls for these retrofitted ones? Can you explain the difference of bi-xenon and how it will work? My car has halogen headlights now...Is only difference with bi-xenon, its on the xenon in the daytime too?
Well Bi-xenon projectors are used for both high and low beam lighting using 1 bulb. Yes, it's just a matter of taking out your halogen reflector bowls, and putting these back in place. If you search under my screen name, I have a little write-up on how to do the swap. :str8pimpi

·
Registered
18 Posts
Someone correct me if I am wrong but Maniac you would still need shrouds, ballasts and Igniters to do a retrofit for halogens if you bought these.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So what exactly are the red, green and black wires for? Do you have shrouds for sale? Is it possible to retrofit auto-leveling?
Those wires are to activate the solenoid which you click your high beams on. I currently don't have any shrouds for these which is why I'm selling this stuff for so cheap. These are for manual leveling lights

Someone correct me if I am wrong but Maniac you would still need shrouds, ballasts and Igniters to do a retrofit for halogens if you bought these.
To complete these, yes you would which is why I'm selling this stuff for so cheap

replied

·
Registered
52 Posts
im interested if you can tell me where to aquire the missing pieces, such as shroud, ballasts, and igniters...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts