1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my turbo kit unfortunately :/

Asking 800OBO + Shipping

Includes:
70mm turbo with a V-Banded 68mm hotside (slight shaft play)
New cast top mount manifold
New T3 - T4 adapter
Blitz BOV with new flange pipe
38mm wastegate
Used FMIC in good condition
New Metric Blue headbolts (i was cheap lol)
New braided feed line with fittings for turbo and filter housing
New return fitting for turbo and pan (non-weld oil pan tap)
UNOPENED tuned chip from SSSQUID on R3V for 24lbs injectors (8-10psi)

This kit will fit M50/52/54 and S50/52 Motors

PARTOUT PRICES: w/o shipping
Turbo ...................... $100
Manifold ................... $100
SSSQUID chip ........... $150
Blitz BOV w/ flange .... $135
38mm wastegate ....... $50
Intercooler ............... $100
T3 - T4 adapter ........ $30
Oil fittings/lines/tap ... $50

Shifter not included

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you get this and what can be done about that shaft play? Thanks

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
I put the kit together myself and as far as shaft play goes you would just run the turbo till you push it too far and it does lol, but it has small shaft play so
8-10psi youll be fine for a good while, or you can go to a smaller turbo so it spools faster. But the turbo isnt going to fall apart or blow up on you lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How hard was the install? what else do you need for the kit? Also how long did you run this
I havent ran this kit on my M50 swapped E30 actually, hence some parts being brand new. Im going LS2 swap now so i dont need a turbo :D

To run this kit all you will need is 24lbs injectors, a wideband gauge, a boost controller, and a new head gasket is recommended for boost. I was going to run a Geotze Head Gasket at 8-10psi but if you plan to run anything more go with a Cometic Multi layer steel head gasket

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I havent ran this kit on my M50 swapped E30 actually, hence some parts being brand new. Im going LS2 swap now so i dont need a turbo :D

To run this kit all you will need is 24lbs injectors, a wideband gauge, a boost controller, and a new head gasket is recommended for boost. I was going to run a Geotze Head Gasket at 8-10psi but if you plan to run anything more go with a Cometic Multi layer steel head gasket
and you need someone to tune it, which could be an endeavor in itself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the chip is a pretty good tune, tuned by SSSQUID on r3v. Gave him all my perameters for what i have in the kit, so it would be safe on that tuned chip with the correct fuel (24lbs injectors and upgraded fuel pump) but if you want to get every last bit of power you would have to go standalone or run it hard and log all your data and have SSSQUID make you a new chip according to your data (or tuner of your choice)

But NO welding is necessary, the oil pan tap is a non weld tap!

Price drop to 850 plus shipping!!!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Well the chip is a pretty good tune, tuned by SSSQUID on r3v. Gave him all my perameters for what i have in the kit, so it would be safe on that tuned chip with the correct fuel (24lbs injectors and upgraded fuel pump) but if you want to get every last bit of power you would have to go standalone or run it hard and log all your data and have SSSQUID make you a new chip according to your data (or tuner of your choice)

But NO welding is necessary, the oil pan tap is a non weld tap!

Price drop to 850 plus shipping!!!!
You can't chip an e46

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can't chip an e46

AHHHHHH **** youre right.... :/ completely forgot, last e46 i had a ran a shark injector from PO that was afew years ago lol been with e30's a while now

So yes correction, ill take off 150 bucks if your using it for the e46 and i will keep the tuned chip and sell it separately

·
:D
7,842 Posts
This is tempting. Too bad I don't know jack about FI

1 - 19 of 19 Posts