BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got my E30 back this week after 2 months of work at Golz Motors in Deerfield, IL. The work ended up costing 3k, which is a lot more than I had anticipated. Almost everything on this car has been changed and the car is in perfect running condition. Its a 1989 325i with 108k miles. The car has an auto transmission. It has a Gunmetal Grey Exterior and Black Interior. The exterior is in good condition, with only minor blemishes that you can expect from the 13 year old car. the interior is PERFECT. It has a pioneer head unit and a perfect sound system. The car also has a sunroof and power everything. Car was in an accident 2 owners ago but is in perfect shape now. No bends, no cracks, straight body. Here is a list of things done to the car in the past 2 months...
newer tranny with less than 60k miles on it,
New Exhaust,
Hardy Disc
Trans Mount
Spark Plugs
Caps/Rotors
Valve Cover Gasket
End Plug seals
Adjust Engine Valves
Degrease Undercarrage
4 new tires, less than 5 miles on them(one spare with new tire as well)
Hood Latch and cable
New Trans Fluid
Torque Converter Seal
Oil Change
New Radiator(less than 5 miles on it)
As you can see the car will be in perfect running condition. It has been looked over and over by Golz and is in perfect condition. I have spent a lot of money that I did not think i had to spend on the car, but it is now in virtually perfect running condition. So whoever is looking for a great and reliable daily driver, maybe a winter ride, this is the perfect car. I am asking 5k obo. I will have pics posted tomorrow.

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No body wants it? Sorry bout this....BUMP

·
Boy Racer
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4700obo. Guys i have the receits to prove over 3k worth of work in the last two months, your chance to get a nice daily driver or winter car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts