BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Dinan Carbon Fiber Ignition Module

and

Dinan Carbon Fiber Fuel Rail Cover for sale.

These were on my 2002 330Ci. They look great and dress up the engine compartment (and match nicely if you have the Dinan CAI with the carbon tube).

Make me an offer. I would like to sell them as a pair as they are hard to come by.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they were they would be on my M3.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Will these fit a 04 325 with the M56 SULEV? If so, how much are you looking to get?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carcus, they fit a 2002 330Ci. I cannot answer your questions, but I am sure you can do a quick search. I forget the engine designation for that car, but that engine is used in a variety of BMW models and they replace the BMW plastic covers. Two screws for each part.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Carcus, they fit a 2002 330Ci. I cannot answer your questions, but I am sure you can do a quick search. I forget the engine designation for that car, but that engine is used in a variety of BMW models and they replace the BMW plastic covers. Two screws for each part.

Sorry PDACPA, I would be all over these if they would fit, but as you can see, no possible way to make them fit on my 04 325.

TTT for you on an great deal....just ticked they will not fit my ride.:bawling:

And yes guys, these are pretty hard to come by.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are right, they would not fit.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Replied

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold (pending payment receipt).

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold

·
Registered
765 Posts
hey sorry to come on so late on this, but i was on the dinan website and i couldnt find any cf engine/ fuel covers on their site...are these legit...i mean, are they really DINAN products?

·
Falling from 14k ft.
4,031 Posts
hey sorry to come on so late on this, but i was on the dinan website and i couldnt find any cf engine/ fuel covers on their site...are these legit...i mean, are they really DINAN products?
i would assume they are past products from dinan. just like the tube style intakes...if you go on their site now you can't find them (only the box type is listed).

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There were two covers and they are real and from Dinan. I sold them, but they used to be on the Dinan website (my boxes even had the Dinan information). Like he said about the CAI tubes. They used to be carbon fiber and then switched to the black metal.

·
Registered
607 Posts
damn, i want these!

·
Registered
607 Posts
haha, i dont know about that!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts