E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a Delage airbox, about 12 months old with 4000 miles on it

in great condition, only has marks of use

comes with smg reservoir, air filter, hose and hose clamps, everything required for install

great sound mod just like CSL airbox, with the right tune there will be performabce gain

As you can see from invoice it costed me around USD3000, I am asking USD1500 shipping included (shipping to the states alone will cost me USD400)

email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
a Delage airbox, about 12 months old with 4000 miles on it

in great condition, only has marks of use

comes with smg reservoir, air filter, hose and hose clamps, everything required for install

great sound mod just like CSL airbox, with the right tune there will be performabce gain

As you can see from invoice it costed me around USD3000, I am asking USD1500 shipping included (shipping to the states alone will cost me USD400)

email: [email protected]
Would it be possible for you to measure the airbox and let me know the overall length and width? I want to see if this will fit my m coupe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Would it be possible for you to measure the airbox and let me know the overall length and width? I want to see if this will fit my m coupe
FYI, we just installed on an on an e36 z3 Mcoupe with an s54 in it, so i cant see why this wouldnt fit a z4 mcoupe. just fyi

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for weaksauce for clearing the doubt, F360C I didnt have the time to make measure but if you still need it let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would be carefull, one post, diffrent county, relatively high dollar item.....
fair. but pls note I have owned my m3 for 3 years and have been member since 2011 when I first decided to mod my car. unlike the massive knowledge on m3 in this forum, here in hong kong we have little resource in car mod thats why I don't feel I have much to contribute and post.

you can see the invoice and know this is the genuine stuff. will provide additional photos upon request

1 - 6 of 6 Posts