BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this shock sensor from yesterday, tried to install it in the headliner but doesn't fit well under motion sensor.....bought a box of wire taps too for easy installation...will throw that in also....read about the glove box DIY but looks like too much trouble, so I'm not going to bother with this DIY....looking for $15 shipped, including the wire taps. PM me if interested. thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it attaches to your alarm and when there is shock to your car (i.e. someone kicks your tires, car is bumped, etc) the alarm sets off...good added protection ...just search "shock sensor" here

·
Registered
36 Posts
smarty said:
bought this shock sensor from yesterday, tried to install it in the headliner but doesn't fit well under motion sensor.....bought a box of wire taps too for easy installation...will throw that in also....read about the glove box DIY but looks like too much trouble, so I'm not going to bother with this DIY....looking for $15 shipped, including the wire taps. PM me if interested. thanks.

I have it installed in the area of the Sun roof control, for just that same reason, unacceptable fit in motion sensor area

email me for more info [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts