BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bumper is an oem M3 euro bumper with an authentic Hamann competition prespoiler molded in. I had the body shop prep and prime the bumper so it is ready for paint. Does NOT include fogs or CF fog ducts. Asking $700 plus shipping. PM or email [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
smg-steve said:
you going with a csl bumper? That would look awsome on your car :)
Check out the HIN AC photos from this past weekend :) He already has! :thumbup: :drool:

Dayum bro, if it can fit my sedan, I might take it.....

·
Registered
191 Posts
RR BuGGz said:
Bumper is an oem M3 euro bumper with an authentic Hamann competition prespoiler molded in. I had the body shop prep and prime the bumper so it is ready for paint. Does NOT include fogs or CF fog ducts. Asking $700 plus shipping. PM or email [email protected] if interested.

what color is your car? it makes me cum

·
Registered
900 Posts
RR BuGGz said:
oh wow.. this is hot.. can you have it repainted to Topaz Blue before shipping??

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jstar41 said:
oh wow.. this is hot.. can you have it repainted to Topaz Blue before shipping??
It's still topaz but the last trip down the i95 I got stuck behind a work truck dropping rock n it got a few rock chips so it needed repainting anyways. For me to repaint it wouldnt make it worth my wild. Honestly the this is a decent deal to me as the Hamann lip alone was about $700 without the m3 bumper and the mold work.

gt3creative can I buy the fogs or the ducts?

Sorry the fogs are sold and a sale is pending on the ducts.

Ill keep everyone posted if the deal on the ducts falls thru.

Dre

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
hey
did u roll the fenders to line up with the bumper?

is it plug'n'play? or u need to mod some stuff in the car before installing

·
Registered
281 Posts
where are you located?? if youre anywhere near me i may come pick up if still available, i travel a lot...

·
Registered
281 Posts
:woot:

·
Registered
281 Posts
any word on the bumper???

·
Registered
281 Posts
im picking up today probably, sorry...