BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!
For Sale: Custom made fiberglass subwoofer box made to fit in the trunk (driver's side) of the BMW (E46) 3-series, 4-door sedans, years 2001 - 2005. The enclosure was made for a single JL Audio 12W1 (12 inch) subwoofer. The interior volume is approximately 1.1 cubic feet. The exterior of the box is unfinished. The diameter of the hole that the sub mounts in is 11 & 1/18 inches. The sub is meant to sit flush mounted, so the diameter of the hole surrounding the sub is 12 & 5/8 inches. My intention was to also make a custom grille cover that was flush with the exterior surface of the enclosure. I'm pretty sure many other brands/model will fit, but I cannot guarantee.

The vehicle in the pictures is a 2001 BMW 325xi. I lost interest in the stereo install project and decided to sell to recoup some of materials and labor that I have invested into it. Asking $50.00 plus shipping or best offer.

Shipping box dimensions are 28 inches long by 17 inches high by 15 inches wide and the approximate weight is 21 lbs. Shipping is approximately $25 via USPS Parcel Post.

-Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Wish this was for the other side, I have the cd changer so my side panel is different than yours and won't fit. GLWS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts