BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a few pieces I have to get rid of.

I have a OEM facelifted coupe front bumper with fogs. Painted A08. I know this piece probably wont get sold.... but I could always use it as a backup for the winter.
$100 + Shipping

OEM Rear trunk lid with OEM M3 lip spoiler. Both painted A08. Will not have anything but the badge. Using all the other pieces on my CSL Trunk.

I'm thinking $250 for trunk, $95 for the lip spoiler, or $315 for both + Shipping.

I will ship with Greyhound, since these pieces are quite large. Greyhound is ridiculously cheap. It was $65 to ship out two pieces from cali (Umnitza) to Texas AND it only took 2 days.

·
Site Sponsor
18,523 Posts
Greyhound is more expensive than it looks on the rate sheet... there are pick up charges and we have an account with them that offsets it based on our volume. But they are great for delivery time and shipping.
to ship something like what we shipped to you would likely be $140-180 unless you got a "sweetheart" connection at you station.

·
Registered
165 Posts
let me know your best price to have the bumper sent to montreal !

·
Registered
37 Posts
where in Central texas are you? I'm in houston now, but will be traveling to San Marcos/Austin Thursday

can you take pic of bumper? any issues? cracks? broken tabs? crack fogs? any plastic linings etc?

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Dibs on bumper paypal ready, please pm me I would like to take the bumper asap !

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll let you know. As of right now, shipping will be around $120, I'll call greyhound tomorrow and see how much their shipping is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts