E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are my OEM mirrors from my 2002 325ci Steel Blue Coupe.

My Driver's side mirror was damaged in a hit and run, so I've gone ahead and ordered M3 mirrors. They should be in and installed within a week from this posting.

These are 12 pin - my vehicle has memory seats, heated glass, power mirrors with auto tilt down in reverse.

Drivers side mirror is damaged and will be sold as so. This is for anyone that needs a motor really. I am willing to sell the Glass separate. FYI both mirrors have the little blind spot mirrors double side taped to them.

This is where it broke

Back side and connector

Heated glass

Mirror Cover. All clips are broken except for 2, one was unbroken from the collision, the other clip I JB welded back on.

Price for drivers side mirror, cover included: $35 shipped
Price for drivers side mirror glass: $45 shipped

Now onto the passenger side mirror. This mirror is UNDAMAGED and in perfect working order. Prefer to sell as a whole unit.

Price for Passenger side mirror/cover/glass - $160 shipped - Firm.

Please let me know if you're interested. Located in Charlotte, NC. Given I was in a hit and run I'm having to pay repair costs out of pocket, that includes getting my fender repaired. Please understand due to this I'm trying to make a little of my money back and am fairly firm on these prices. Thanks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Pics of driver side mirror, wanna see if it fits my 04 325Ci

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold long time ago, sorry. Mods please delete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts