BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is the Cosmos Racing "The BMW Intake" V2 Cold Air Intake.

This item/accesories are brand new in the box.

Cosmos Racing website (http://www.cosmosracing.com/products1.html) list this CAI as fitting all BMW E36 and E46 6 cylinders except E46 M3. It works with HID, Xenon and Euro lights.

The options that were chosen with this were the upgraded Amsoil air filter over the K&N as the Amsoil DOES NOT require oiling of the filter that can potentially make a mess of your MAF sensor. Also included is the hydroprotective filter wrap option that sheds water/ice/snow/leaves/etc without restricting air flow through the filter.

This CAI is extremely light weight with a 3.5 inch full high grade 4-ply silicone tubing that allows great heat resistant properties.

Color is gloss black and will include:

- Gloss Black Tubing
- ALL associated brackets
- Upgraded Amsoil Filter
- Amsoil Hydroprotective Filter Wrap
- Installation instructions
- Amsoil Sticker :eeps:

Price: $175 Shipped - a $24 savings.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Jake

Attachments

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone is serious about buying but wants to hear it first, I will entertain the idea of installing it to simply obtain a few sound clips since I cannot find any on youtube.

Or if your local (Medina, OH - ~20miles south of Cleveland) you can give it a fit to see if you like it first no problem.

Jake

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Off to install it and take some video/sound clips...any takers before I pop its cherry?!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Good price, but the savings are really only about $15 because forum members get free shipping. Regardless, I've been looking at these and if you still have it around in about month I'll snag it from ya.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
^Damn it, I didn't know about the free shipping or I would have ask for it :ben:

How about $175 Shipped then, which is still a $24 savings (from the $199) :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Intake is now SOLD. Thanks Pchap5 :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts