BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling the OEM sport struts/shocks/springs from my 2002 BMW 330ci. There is nothing wrong with the parts at all, I just upgraded to an H&R touring kit and have no need for these parts anymore. The car was riding great, just wanted it a little lower and more aggressive.

All parts have ~ 100k miles on them but are in good shape. The springs are fine, the car didn't sag at all, and the struts/shocks still seem to have a good amount of life left.

If you have OEM non-sport suspension these will tighten up the ride as well as dropping it around 3/4" in the front and 1/2" in the rear. These will fit any E46 coupe.

SPRINGS ARE NOW SOLD

I'm asking $50 OBO for the rest if anyone wants just the shocks/struts. Would prefer local but can ship at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Springs are now sold, if anyone wants the shocks or struts I'm willing to let them go cheap

Will they fit on sedan? How do you know they seem still have a good amount of time left after 100k miles?
I believe they would fit a sedan but I'm not 100%. I think that convertibles have a different rear set up due to the weight but that's it. I could be wrong though. I say that based on the fact that there were no issues or signs of failure when I took them off - it was purely for cosmetic reasons. They are still difficult to compress by hand and rebound nicely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts