BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell car in the near future....So, wheels came off !!

WHEELS:
CSL reps....all four wheels are 19x8....pics attached to see condition of wheels....note: driver side rear wheel has a small bend on the inner part.....didnt know this until I had the wheels removed....

TIRES:
front tires - 235x19 - nexen n3000.....75% left....pass tire has a plug on it! It close to the sidewall and for this reason I would replace this tire before using the set!!
rear tires - 245x19 - hankook.....very little left!!

I hope i've explained everything as much as possible...if you have any questions, just ask....

asking $400 for set.....prefer local but willing to ship...shipping at buyers cost....boxes and packaging at mine.....if you wish to talk $$, PM me....all other questions, ask here....:thanks:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ thanks!

2 people expressed interest thus far....however, 1 person is local....he def. gets preference!! :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my car @ the FIU garage a few months back!! im sure that I have other pics but ill do more searching tomorrow....

also, for those asking about shipping - I am in Miami, FL 33174. Shipping costs will be exactly what you will see on the shipping carrier's website...You check the different options and let me know which one to use!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
wow, these would be good for spares. bump./

1 - 20 of 48 Posts