BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I posted this in the Misc classifieds but am putting it here in case some photography enthusiasts don't check into that particular section. If this isn't allowed, please remove this posting. I have a Canon EF 70-200 f/4L lens up for sale. In great shape and includes all accessories (box, manual, bag, and UV filter) as well as the optional OEM Canon lens collar (Tripod Mount Ring A(W)). The collar is useful if you are mounting this lens to a small camera (like the Rebel line) on a tripod so as to take the weight of the lens off of the camera mount and put it onto the much more robust collar mount. The lens itself is in great shape, no dents/dings/scratches or any other cosmetic issues. Only thing I'd like the disclose is that the UPC code from the box was removed for a rebate offer back when it was bought so there is an intentional hole in the box.

Date code is US1105 which means it was manufactured in Utsunomiya, Japan in November of 2004.

This lens will fit all EF and EF-S mount Canon cameras and offers a USM focus mechanism which is very fast and nearly silent. More than likely, if you are in the market for a lens like this, you already know what it's capable of. The L line from Canon is the pro line and this lens is no exception in terms of build and image quality. I'm selling this one because I am going to be upgrading to the 2.8L version.

Price: $575 or best offer plus shipping (UPS insured and tracked) and paypal fees (if you choose not to do a gift). These lenses go on eBay for about $550-$600 without the lens collar which, if you get a genuine Canon one, is about $20 more.

Pictures can be found at the other posting:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=859188

Any questions, please let me know!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Let me know if you get into the $400s.

These are $675 shipped brand new.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know if you get into the $400s.

These are $675 shipped brand new.
Yes they are $675 shipped brand new but this will save you $100 off the lens and $140 off the price of the lens ring mount/collar for a flawless/mint condition copy of the same thing.

Not very many go in the $400 range on ebay either.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts