E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
wheels

folsom330i said:
I answered back but your email addressed bounced back. I will call you at the number you left me. I will be in SoCal on business until Wednesday. I can meet you halfway, maybe in Davis to save you a long drive.

yeah, I'm getting that same message on my end while trying to personally email you. My internet provider must be on the blink! Just call instead.

·
Mmm, Pancakes.
1,045 Posts
Not to hijack, but I'm in Folsom too. The shots on your website show your 5 near Water View... that is South Canyon I believe. I'm in North. Small world :yikes:

·
Mmm, Pancakes.
1,045 Posts
Haha, crazy stuff. I actually bumped into another '04 ZHP owner on here who happens to live right down the street from me! Small world indeed.

·
Registered
785 Posts
You're killing me.

I've been waiting for a month to buy a set of these, and just ordered them from the dealer about a week ago. Needless to say, I spent more than $1800.

·
Registered
1 Posts
zhp

Seth_Horwitz said:
I've been waiting for a month to buy a set of these, and just ordered them from the dealer about a week ago. Needless to say, I spent more than $1800.
Spent $900 (rims & tires) shipped for mine out of bimmerVibe.com classifieds.

·
Registered
785 Posts
bmwCoupe said:
Spent $900 (rims & tires) shipped for mine out of bimmerVibe.com classifieds.
What kind of condition were they in? Are you sure they're real? I think that sets in average condtion have been going for around $1400, so $900 is a steal if they are authentic. What kind of condition were the tires in? A good set of tires alone will run you almost that much by themselves.

·
Banned
630 Posts
The used price with tires depending on condition is right around $1500 now since they are more easily available. Some people just don't get this and they pay alot for them, but oh well. If someone wants to pay alot for this set I wouldn't blame em, they are brand new. But personally I wouldn't spend more than $1500 on a OEM wheels set...

Cavan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seth_Horwitz said:
What kind of condition were they in? Are you sure they're real? I think that sets in average condtion have been going for around $1400, so $900 is a steal if they are authentic. What kind of condition were the tires in? A good set of tires alone will run you almost that much by themselves.
That's the difference buying from private party vs. stealerships. They're authentic and in excellent cond. Not to mention "timing." The guy was happy w/his iForge wheels and was cleaning out his garage.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts