E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have for sale a BMW 4:3 Monitor with Tape Player and the GPS Navigation computer.

Part Numbers :

BMW NAVIGATION WITH TAPE PLAYER(Part number 65.52-8 378 945) .
NAVIGATION COMPUTER (Part number 65.90-8 368 226).

Garunteed not to be Dead on Arrival. Perfect start to a navigation retrofit. From what I understand, the monitor and computer fit in a variety of BMW's. I was hoping to get in the neighborhood of $600 but everythings negotiable. Also have a new set of front and rear sways. i had a problem with my PM's before so if you were interested in the sways and i didn't get back to you, i apoligize.

I took this picture from BrandonB. If you have problem with me using it, i apolgize in advance. Just PM me and i'll take it off.

Heres a pic of what it looks like. Its in perfect condition.

·
Registered
158 Posts
bimmer jon said:
Have for sale a BMW 4:3 Monitor with Tape Player and the GPS Navigation computer.

Part Numbers :

BMW NAVIGATION WITH TAPE PLAYER(Part number 65.52-8 378 945) .
NAVIGATION COMPUTER (Part number 65.90-8 368 226).

Garunteed not to be Dead on Arrival. Perfect start to a navigation retrofit. From what I understand, the monitor and computer fit in a variety of BMW's. I was hoping to get in the neighborhood of $600 but everythings negotiable. Also have a new set of front and rear sways. i had a problem with my PM's before so if you were interested in the sways and i didn't get back to you, i apoligize.

I took this picture from BrandonB. If you have problem with me using it, i apolgize in advance. Just PM me and i'll take it off.

Heres a pic of what it looks like. Its in perfect condition.
Will this fit a 2003 325i??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts