BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One BMW ballast/ignitor in perfect working condition. P/N 8 387 114. Made by Hella for BMW in Germany. Works perfectly fine, I tested it on my M3. It was removed from a ’00 540I with factory BMW Xenons. Asking $110 shipped insured USPS Priority Mail or best offer.

I also have one BMW xenon bulb to go along with it. Also removed from the same ’00 540i. Like I said, it works perfectly fine, tested on my M3. Stamping on bulb’s base reads:
Philips Germany
DS2 35W 85122
E1 0 3V DOT C016
Will sell bulb for $50 shipped insured USPS Priority Mail or best offer.

Would make a great conversion to Xenon/HID. Just need another ballast/bulb.

As for pics, my digital camera has not been working, but if I can get a hold of one, I’ll take some pics and email to those that are interested.

If anyone is interested, feel free to post a reply, PM, or email me at [email protected]. Like I said, the price stands, or best offer. Just make me an offer. Thanks!

·
Registered
723 Posts
I've been shopping around for xenon upgrades for a while now, and I noticed many ppl are only selling "one side" of a set. I'm a bit curious as to why??

I mean, wouldn't it be easier to sell as a set?:confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most likely because the car was in an accident, leaving only one side left extra. Well at least thats how it is in my case. The 540i was smashed in on the driver side/front.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simon, you could just buy a set of mine, then get the other set off of someone else..... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts