BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale I have a set of Ground Control Sway bars for the e46 M3. I do not know the Ground Control stiffness level for each bar although they read: 1 & 1/4th of an inch and 1 & 1/8th of an inch. The sway bars are in very good condition and have been cleaned prior to their sale. The set comes complete with every component returned to me by the BMW technician who removed them. Please keep in mind that this set retails for $699.99 on the Ground Control website.

Price(s): Sold.

I prefer you do not contact me (Jake) via PM and instead reach me at: [email protected] or (805) 729-3462.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hello,
To answer your questions:
1. I purchased the car with these installed and in an effort to return the car to stock they were removed.
2. In terms of mileage I am uncertain, but I would estimate a small amount, the welds on the rear sway bar are still very stout and the heim joints and bushings appear to be in very solid condition.

I personally, would feel very comfortable putting these on a car... and I am naturally extremely fastidious and work part time restoring racing cars. The only recommendations I would have to the new owner would be the replacement of the hardware (something like 8 bolts, washers and nylocks) and a further, dis-assembled cleaning.

Jake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts