BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my factory 17inch chrome wheels with new tires that need to be mounted.

$ 400 for the rims alone or $ 700 with the new tires .

Local pick up preffered.

Rodrigo

305-979-5946

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wheels are rare in factory chrome maybe 10 out of every 100 produced came with this option.

lots of silver but not to many in chrome.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
the wheels are rare in factory chrome maybe 10 out of every 100 produced came with this option.

lots of silver but not to many in chrome.
Oh, you've really got us panting with anticipation... In case the previous posts weren't clear, if you have any hope of selling these things, you might want to show potential customers what they look like.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, you've really got us panting with anticipation... In case the previous posts weren't clear, if you have any hope of selling these things, you might want to show potential customers what they look like.
:confused: ill post them , I work 12 + hours a day and i got home last night tired as hell .

Im sorry for not posting the pics but today i will post them today . Im a chef and my job drives me crazy at times.:banghead:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as promissed ,

all 4 a bit dusty but the first pic tells all:craig: bling , bling

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s133/rodrigopstar/PICT0267.jpg

if i dont sell the tires by tonight im asking $300 shipped for the tires only tonight tomorrow i will return them. and just sell the rims

if intrested best thing is calling me at 305-979-5946 Rodrigo

·
Registered
469 Posts
im looking for some 18'' 250 style --anyone?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts