E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oil: 7 bottles of Elf Solaris LSX 5w-30 (1 liter bottles) BMW LL-04 approved
Filter: Mann E46 M54/M52 oil filter kit (includes O-ring and copper crush washer)
Magnetic Drain Plug: nothing too special hear, pretty much free with the rest

Price: $50 cash or Paypal

Reason for sale: I never got to use this on my E46 since it has been sold :(

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
So you cannot switch oil if you are not using the same oil?

BTW, mkodama got a nice study desk at Berkeley with a bottle of wine and a box of tissue. LOL

·
Registered
25,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you cannot switch oil if you are not using the same oil?

BTW, mkodama got a nice study desk at Berkeley with a bottle of wine and a box of tissue. LOL
1. Just about every oil manufacturer says their oil is compatible with other oils, so I'd have no clue why anyone would go against that.
2. lol, that wine bottle is from the Andretti Winery and I had it signed by Mario Andretti himself, so :p

Not sure what you're implying with the tissue box though... :eeps:

·
Registered
25,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tissue box is usually seen on a girl's desk. No?
What do you do if you need to blow your nose? Do you put your tissue box outside of your room out of fear of somebody confusing your room for a girls room? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I see. We all had it. Didn't we? :)

Seriously, the Mann filter fits facelift coupe? I may pick them up next time I visit UC Berkeley.

·
Registered
25,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I see. We all had it. Didn't we? :)

Seriously, the Mann filter fits facelift coupe? I may pick them up next time I visit UC Berkeley.
All M54 used the same oil filter.

I'm heading down to Santa Cruz tomorrow, so I'd be passing right through San Jose. I could drop off the oil free of charge. Interested?

·
Registered
25,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Noon may work out. I can come home for lunch. I am actually right off 880/17 on your way to/from Santa Cruz.
Sweet. PM me the address to drop off the oil or where you want to meet up, and I'll reply with my Paypal account for payment. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts