E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Selling my Bilstein PSS9 coilover setup. Setup is in excellent condition. Been on the car for approx. 5K miles. Car was never tracked/autocrossed. Everything that came with it originally is included (Boxes, instructions, spanner wrenches, etc.) Truly a great coilover setup for the M3. Everyone already knows the details about them so I won't even get into it. Now on national backorder, and they will carry a new price of $1550 when they become available again. I paid $1299 for them, but will let them go for $875. Don't have pictures up yet, but will take some asap. If you see the other items I have sold, there are no disappointments. Items are exactly as described. Will get pics up asap.
Thanks.

·
Registered
748 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh what do i do

get my system or drop the car

DECISIONS DECISIONS

why'd you have to be local now im tempted even more

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well,
personally I would rather lower the car before putting in a system, but that's just me!:D Btw, you will not find a better deal anywhere. Plus, you could easily pick them up. No shipping, paypal or any of that!
Don't pass up on this deal! :thumbup: Hahaha!
Mark.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sale pending.....;) Everything is being sold due to new car on the way!:thumbup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trunk lid was sold long ago.....sorry.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha! Well, you heard the man!:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered