BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, im thinking im gonna sell my rx65 and go the hidden route soon with a v1 if i can find one, so i'll let you guys have first pickin's. its a rx65 from beltronics with the red display,which i picked up new from a local stereo shop. this thing is very very programmable, very customizable as far as display, startup, warning signals, voice alerts, very cool. this thing has saved my ass more times than i can count.

as far as condition, its perfect. barely any light scratches on the display, nothing on the body itself. whenever i leave the car, i tuck it in my glove compartment or put it in its metal case to keep it out of the sun/heat. going with it: the windshield mount, 2 sets of suction cups, the original box, the metal case (pretty beat to hell), the smartwire cigarrette lighter adapter with mute button/alert lights, and the unit itself. i have all original documentation, and can pick up a direct wire adapter from work for 10-15 bucks extra. mine is currently hardwired very close to the dashboard with the direct wire coming out from behind.

asking price: shoot me some offers. going for around 300 on ebay. im in no hurry whatsoever to sell it.

EDIT: here are some tests: http://www.radarbusters.com/motorcycle-radar-detectors/motorcycle-radar-detectors/beltronicsbelrx65radardetector.cfm

oh and pictures available upon request

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump....try some offers guys! i dont expect to get too much

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
buuuump, come on guys this thing pays for itself in a matter of days!

·
Banned
2,065 Posts
I would like to get it, but I know the amount I want to pay for it is too low :(

·
Banned
2,065 Posts
Bump for response on PM........What are you looking to get for this?

·
Banned
2,065 Posts
responded. Its all good, it happens

·
Banned
2,065 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no problem, good choice.

send me pm's or aim me or post here or email me guys!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts