BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I have these BBS LM reps. They are made by LUFF. They are M offset; 8.5" the front and 10" in the rear. They are in great condtion. Looking to get 900 picked up and if you want them shipped then it will be 1000 plus ship. NO TIRES

I was thinking about putting them on my Non-M but its gonna be alot of work to get the fenders shaved/Cut...

Thanks.

More pics to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

The wheels are amazing. I wish that I could fit them but the 10' rear with M fitment is just not gonna work out :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,930 Posts
specifically, what are the rear offsets, because if its mild, us non M guys can squeeze them on, with some poke

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope because they are M fitment plus being 10' in the rear it is gonna take some serious fender work. I am debating it though, but if someone with an M or that is willing to go through with the fender work then its a win win. The only reason I am hesitant is because the shop that i was going to have do it, is about 2 hours away.

·
Premium Member
20,930 Posts
you know bartender please is running 10s at ET38 on a sedan. this is why i asked. if its a mild M offset it can be done.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rears are ET27

·
Premium Member
20,930 Posts
a lil pull, and a stretch it should fit a coupe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Luff wow they went out of business like 4 years ago or something like that .. Best made Rep thou .. BTW BBS caps do not work with these Reps .. GLWS

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks...yeah there pretty amazing looking. They have only been mounted once and that was like 3 years ago LOL

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumpin

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sale Pending...

·
Registered