E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a set of staggered fitment 19inch lenea corse reps or however u spell it, they are not m3 fitment i had them on my m3 with spacers they are regular 3 series fitment, the lips need to be redone because of curb rash, the center was painted black with polish lip, needless to say they need to be fixed up or ride on them like that... Im selling them cheap and i am including the rear tires but they are basically done so. I am looking for csl rep wheels 19inch to buy if u wanna trade or whatnot let me know im open to suggestions... Its dark out so i will take n post pix tomorrow i honestly dont know how much to sell them for either so throw some offers lol... Thanks for looking guys n girls

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
bump for linea corse lm reps!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Ok guys here are the pics as you can see one of the rims has a fixable bend it was there when I bought then and i never fixed it... After talking it over and seeing how much my new rims are and all I am selling these with the tires for 1000.00 the front tires are good with good tread but the back ones are not I mean they hold are but not recommend to corner with or you just might end up in a ditch lol the offset is 35/38 I believe

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
$1k is a bit up there for rims in that condition.

·
Registered
128 Posts
These NY potholes kill me...I cringe at every single pothole i see with 19's...I always liked these reps but if you can get 1k for your rims then dammnn i should be able to do the same wit mine almost but i am only asking 700with tires...But anyways your rims look badass on your white m3

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
He did say OR BEST OFFER

1 - 20 of 27 Posts