BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a list of items i have for sale:

-Arqray front lip for the m-tech coupe front bumper. Was carbon fiber, but i primered it for painting. $150+shipping

-oem fenders for pre-facelift coupe in alpine white and in perfect condition. $100+shipping per fender

-oem sideskirts for a coupe in alpine white with normal wear and tear. $50 + Shipping

-My friend also gave me a rear MUTEC lip for a 4 door pre-facelift e46 new, primered and ready for paint made of fiberglass. $50 + Shipping

-oem clear corners for coupe. $35 + Shipping

-oem wheel locks $25 + Shipping

I will have pictures up soon. My car was totaled a couple of months back, so I am open to all reasonable offers, just need to clean out my garage. I am in houston, tx.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hit me with a reasonable offer. I don't need it and just want to get rid of it, but I am not gonna sell it for $50 or something.
Hows $51 sound? :rofl: just kidding but actually I've decided to go with cs splitters. GLWS tho!

Sent a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump. message me ur number for pics of lips. fenders are bubble wrapped and taped and ready for shipment so I will not remove it to take pictures, but i guarantee they are perfect.

·
Registered
412 Posts
as long it is factory paint, and will fit my 2001. Some idiot before me had the pass fender replaced and it was cheaply done and it has faded the the clear is coming off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts