BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a slightly used Alpine PMD-B200 Blackbird II portable car navigation system with bluetooth. It can be used as an add-on navigation system with your Alpine IVA-W505 or IVA-W205 head unit or as a separate portable unit. It has always been used and docked inside my IVA-W505 head unit. I'm asking for $250 local pickup in the Los Angeles area or $270 shipped. Please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me with any questions.

"Alpine's PMD-B200 Blackbird II brings you the convenience of portable guidance in a sleek and feature-rich GPS navigator. View your route on the 4" wide touchscreen display, which offers a sharp view of maps and clear images. The Blackbird II comes with 4GB of flash memory that holds detailed maps of the entire United States and Canada, plus 6 million selectable points of interest  you'll always know where to find a nearby gas station, hotel, restaurant, ATM, or other useful stop."

- portable GPS satellite navigation unit with built-in antenna
- suction-cup windshield mount and dashboard disk
- MP3/WMA player and headphone jack
- car and home power adapters, USB cable, and rechargeable battery with 2 hours of life
- 4" color touchscreen control
- 6 million points of interest
- 4GB flash memory preloaded with maps of the entire U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada
- NAVTEQ Traffic FM-RDS traffic-info service (subscription fees required after free 90-day trial period)
- multi-destination routing: up to 10 waypoints per trip
- SD card slot (supports up to 4GB)
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling with your compatible mobile phone
- dockable with Alpine's IVA-W505 or IVA-W205 multimedia receiver for in-dash navigation

What's included:
1.) PMD-B200 Portable navigation receiver w/ PMD-BAT2 Li-polymer battery (3.7V/1100mAh)
2.) Cradle with attached 55" power cord terminated with a cigarette lighter plug
3.) Suction cup cradle mount w/ Hard plastic mounting disk with self-adhesive base
4.) AC adapter with attached 73" cord (Output: 5V/2A)
5.) External antenna with magnetic base and 16.25' cable
6.) Microphone with 9.75' cable
7.) 58" USB cable (USB Type A connector on one end and a Mini USB Version 2.0 connector on the other)
8.) 1 Soft carrying case
9.) Owner's manual CD-ROM (English/French)
10.) Quick Reference Guide (English/French)
11.) Customer Care Registration card
12.) Dock 'n' Roll brochure
13.) 4 Machine screws (not pictured)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts