BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no need for this tool again so I am selling it again. I can also include an adapter so you can use it on earlier model BMWs. Works with most 3 series from 94-03.

$55 shipped.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
when this is reset will the airbags work? i replaced the airbags and sensor so im thinking this is all i need to get the airbag light off and to have them functional again

·
Registered
263 Posts
when this is reset will the airbags work? i replaced the airbags and sensor so im thinking this is all i need to get the airbag light off and to have them functional again
after resetting the car computer you should be alright and everything should work properly as long as the srs light doesn't pop up again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi adaseb. I sent you a PM but I wanted to post as well. I have a crashed 00 323i; two airbags deployed. I replaced the airbags, but the computer has "crash telegraph data". The stealer says it has to be replaced, but there are several places online that claim they can reset it if I pull and send the SRS computer in. I have a few questions...

1) do you still have the tool?
2) If so, will this remove the crash telegraph data to get my airbags working again?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I doubt that this tool will clear your airbag module after a crash. Basically all it clears is if you accidently have a bad resistance or disconnect a sensor.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Did u sell the tool?

I have no need for this tool again so I am selling it again. I can also include an adapter so you can use it on earlier model BMWs. Works with most 3 series from 94-03.

$55 shipped.

I need it for my 02-M3. let me know if u still have it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts