E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hi All,

Here is your chance to own a super rare set of authentic AC Schnitzer Racing Front & Rear Strut Brace for your E46 M3. The bars are in great condition and comes with the hardware you need to install them. You will get what you see in the pictures. This is a rare discontinued product. The only reason I am selling is that I am going back to stock. Please email me if you have any questions. A new bar would have cost you around $1300 Front and $800 rear (I think) when it was available.

Asking Price: $500 Front and $300 Rear PayPal FF or the Buyer needs to cover the PayPal Fees
Shipping: The buyer needs to cover the shipping. Local pickup is available in the Sacramento area.
Product Information
AC Schnitzer Racing Strut Brace BMW 3 Series E46 M3 01-05

AC Schnitzer chassis and suspension components make the vehicle easier to control in all situations and indicate the limit area to the driver as early as possible. The driving dynamics are decisively improved by the AC Schnitzer Strut Bars. The racing strut brace is made of aluminum. This lightweight unit substantially improves vehicle rigidity.

Strut Bars / Strut Braces

Strut Bars are essential for the handling of your vehicle. A strut brace/bar mounts between the two front struts and rear struts to keep the strut towers from flexing in high speed cornering conditions. Using aftermarket strut bars will make your car more responsive in these high speed conditions. A good Strut bar or strut brace is inexpensive and can be installed easily by most mechanically competent people. If you don’t want to install your own strut bars, you can have a local tuning facility do it for you. So, to give your car that extra edge, consider installing a new set of strut braces on your high performance car.

IMG_6127.jpg
IMG_6128.jpg
IMG_6129.jpg
IMG_6130.jpg
IMG_6131.jpg
IMG_6132.jpg
IMG_6133.jpg

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold. Please delete.