BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got eight (four currently taken) BBS Rg-R wheels in very good condition I am getting rid of. 17x8 with World Challenge touring spec toyo t1s tires, about 50% treade left on them all, they can still be used for a bunch of DE.

Specs: et40,5x120

Looking for LOCAL SALE ONLY ny/nj/ct/pa sale, dont want to ship them.

I will clean, wax and polish them for sale at no cost.

$1500 for Four BBS Rg_r with Toyo Wc 50% mounted ready togo. Plus I will throw in some 225/45/17 Potenzas Re040 with a lot of tread left (80%+)...free!

I can also toss in some stickers :)

I will have High res pictures of each wheel, tire posted tommorow night.

·
next mod: recaro child seat
2,332 Posts
are they all straight? no dings/dents/cracks?
also, would you consider doing them w/out tires? (btw, i'm in NJ)

looking forward to more pics...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am throwing in the tires at no cost, so please take them.

Price is $1500 for 4. Comes with the Toyos on it, and Potenzas 225/45/17 re040 in very good shape.

All straight, track wheels, so no curbage. No dings, no dents, no cracks.

A couple scratches here and there, but they can be polished out.

I am going to detail the wheels for who eevr buys them, so they'll look awfully nice.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PICTURES ARE UP... FINALLY!

I took a couple minutes to clean them off and make sure nothing would look worse then it is, so I just wiped off all the tar and black marks, came off in seconds.

http://www.rpi.edu/~jaffes/BBS RGR/

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright for the Four that are not sold, I am reducing the price to $1450. These have no center caps, and the one of the Toyos is cut (no good). These are mostly for track use, however they can be used on the street for sure.

The fronts of these wheels, as can be seen in the pictures, are in very good condition. The backs have the normal surface marks, but nothing deep, its all surface stuff. I am going to detail ALL 8 wheels tommorow, and get them ready for sales.

You can get BBS center caps for $12 from BBS with racer discouns, so thats $48 for 4 new center caps. And the Potenzas are in great shape if you want these for a street car, and can trash the toyos all together if you want.

Please if you want these contact me ASAP!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still sitting here... c;mon this is an amazing deal!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If buyer wants to pay for shipped, we can do that.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
SET 1 IS NOW $1150 AND SET TWO IS $1300!

P.S. Prices will go lower if I can successfully sell the tires seperately. Please contact me if interested asprices will change depending on tire sales.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts