BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy ACS Type III 19"s in the spring and am looking to get rid of my 17" type 96s. They have about 8000 miles on them and are perfect. They have Bridgestones Turenza (? I think thats how u spell that) 225/45/17 on them. $800. I Live in CT.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other than this one no

Other than this one no, That was the day my car arrived at the dealer. I am sorry I didnt say this in my first post, but I was hopeing to get rid of these is say arround march. I might of jumped the gun a bit but i wanted to see if there was any market for these style wheels. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Local Deal

Crash...you and I may be able to work a deal come March...Id like to throw those on for my winters w/ blizzaks next year....we'll talk.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea Jeff thats sounds ok. I just got the itch to buy new wheels & Tires in the past couple days. Think I am going get the 19"x8.5" ACS Type 3s from Rennsport for $ 2695:thumbup: :lmao: If u where looking for snow tires I also have 16" type 45s that I bought for snow when I only had the 17"s if u would like those. I bought those from Arrwin on this board for $500, and would give them to u for $450?

·
Registered
292 Posts
45's

Crash....Im running on the stock 45's w/ contis. right now for winter.....I have a set of M68's w/ Toyo FZ-4's for summer.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jeff

Well I finally just picked them up and ordered, the 19"x8.5" ACS Type 3s that is!:D . So I think I changed my mind, Does any one want (4) type 45s with tires for $450? I think I would be better off when I do sell my car to sell it with the stock 17"s.

So once again (4) 16" Type 45s with all seasons $450!!!! Perferably someone in the Northeast.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Northcentral CT

I actually bought these wheels and tires off someone on this board in the summer, so i could use them as winter wheels and keep my Type 96s nice for the summer, and gave him $500. They Wheels are type 45s, and are in great condition. The Tires are 205/55/16 Goodyear Eagle RSA's and have a decent amount of tread left. (about 60%) Where u from we could meet up somewhere?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hoog23 would u be interested?

I could meet u in Old Saybrook next weekend the 21st if u would like to take a look at them. Like I said before The wheels are type 45s, and are in great condition. The Tires are 205/55/16 Goodyear Eagle RSA's and have a decent amount of tread left. (about 60%)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sounds good. I will send you my email address so we can work out details next week. I will probably arrive OS on Sat afternoon and leave Sun after lunch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts