BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a set of 17" 18x7 ET47 Style 44 Wheels that come with a fairly new set of 225/45/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Tires mounted.

I brought the tires December 2017 from Tirerack and my best estimate is that they have under 5k miles. I used them until about Easter of 2017 and I don't drive a ton. All tires are between 9/32s and 10/32s. They came with 10.5/32s brand new. Date code is the 38th week of 2016. No abnormal wear pattern on any of them. Handled snow and other nasty weather excellently.

The wheels are in mixed condition. Two are perfectly fine and have no curb rash. The other two have some curb rash. One of those wheels has some of the clear coat coming off in spots due to a paint repair the last owner of the wheels had made.

This set has not been driven on since Easter of 2018 and have been stored in a climate controlled area since then.

I'm in the Laurel, MD area. Willing to deliver within 50 miles or so. Generally not willing to ship and it would be at your cost if I did. I'm also not interested in separating the tires from the wheels, they're leaving me as a set. No low ball offers please.

$500 obo

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts