BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Up for sale is a 2004 BMW M3 Convertible in very good condition. If you're kicking yourself for not buying one when they were new, here's your chance for redemption! I bought this with about 3900 miles on it from a lady who was trading it in for an Aston Martin, and it served as a weekend car and occasional daily driver in Miami from 2005 through 2014. We moved to Maryland recently, where it's hardly been driven at all due to a combination of winter, hole-filled roads, and an abundance of over-zealous cops. And so, it has sadly become time to sell the car.

Some basic specs:

Body Style: Convertible
Exterior Color: Silbergrau Metallic
Interior Color: Black w/ Aluminum Metal Trim
Transmission: 6-speed Manual
Special Features: Cold Weather Package, Xenon Headlights, Harman-Kardon Sound System, and Aluminum Interior Trim
Mileage: 84,059
VIN: WBSBR93424PK07853
Warranty: N/A

The car is in really impressive shape; it's been pampered, and it shows. Maintenance has been performed often, and only by BMW dealers. It has always been garage-kept, and never raced or used on the track. The exterior and interior are gorgeous, and the engine runs perfectly. The car is 100% stock, and has only been maintained with OEM BMW parts. I have the vast majority of the service records on-hand.

All of the vehicle's systems work flawlessly. There are no warnings or codes thrown by the dashboard. The engine runs smoothly and powerfully, and the clutch and gearbox feel great. The retractable top is in near-mint condition, and functions reliably. All suspension components are tight and aligned, and keep you glued to the road. The interior is in superb shape, and is matched by a great-sounding entertainment system.

The driver's side seat bolster and shift knob are slightly worn from regular use. The vehicle's exterior has a few slight blemishes from routine use, including a few tiny marks on the hood from pebbles, and minor curb rash, but nothing conspicuous or visible from more than a few feet away.

The vehicle recently passed a Maryland state inspection, and has a clean Carfax which can be viewed at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwi4le6atxn6tyl/CARFAX Vehicle History Report for 2004 BMW M3_ WBSBR93424PK07853.pdf?dl=0

I've attached some pictures. For a fuller gallery, please visit:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rfl63ouxddeupxo/AACT5AwGQpzcGCUaY_X-LLNXa?dl=0

Comes with all original documentation and keys, brand new floormats, and a set of Continental Contisport Contact Tires (specially designed M3 version) with 13xx miles on them.

It's sad to see this car go; I want to find a buyer who will give it the love it deserves. Asking $15,500. If you have any questions, or would like to see the car in person, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Please note that full payment is due at the time of purchase, in the form of cash or a certified check. I'm not interested in trades. If shipping is used, the buyer will be entirely responsible for shipping the vehicle from Annapolis, MD 21409. The vehicle is sold "as is", with no warranties expressed or implied. No refunds will be accepted.

1.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg _a_

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts