- Xenon headlamps
- Black Leather interior
- HK Stereo
- Moonroof
- 47k miles
- Clean Carfax
- Clean title in hand

Extras:
- Winter wheel/tire set (17" style 134, 17x8" front & rear OEM, Hankook Icebear W300)
- BMW OEM All-weather front floor mats

I am the second owner of this low mileage (47,103) ultimate driving machine. This car has been babied since I purchased it in '07. The car was purchased as a CPO from the dealership with BMW extended warranty and maintenance till July 2010. It has always been parked in underground heated parking, regularly washed and detailed and all maintenance performed at local BMW dealers. Last service was performed at 42,773 miles and include engine oil, fluids, drive belt and the Air flow sensor. Very nice car inside and out.

I am in the process of going back to school and that is the only reason I am selling the car. Full records/details available upon request.

Reduced price for quick sale. Asking $18,750 (obo).

Please call for additional information: 612.702.7212

Additional pictures: http://img840.imageshack.us/g/dsc00832j.jpg/

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice car.

Ryan just sold his 2004 ZHP sedan for $17.9K. About 6K more miles than yours. Very clean inside and out. You're probably in the ball park on your price. I'd bet you'll get it sold for between $18K-$19K.

GLWS.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Marcus. That price range would definitely work for me. I really don't want to sell my car, however I am going back to school and it is time to part ways.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sure seems like it. i have had a lot more interest generated from autotrader. of course most of the folks on autotrader don't know what the zhp is and then don't understand why it's priced higher than a comparable 330 with a sport pkg.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yeah seriously, but we both found our ZHPs already. How's the road debris repair going?
I've been grappling with how I'm going to attack the rock chips. There are only five of them. Unfortunately, they're right next to the clear-bra protection.

I'm afraid to remove the bra out of fear that there will be a severe difference in color between protected and unprotected paint. If there is, then I am forced to spray the hood. Don't want to do that.

I'm leaning toward leaving the rock chips the way they are. Safer.

In other news, my OEM M3 mirrors are being painted. I'll put them on the car next Friday.

Meanwhile, getting back to the sale of this car (in this thread), this is a clean car. It should sell soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gah I hate to lowball but i'd fly up there and give you like 14.5 cash. Not saying its not worth 18 I'm just in school too and brokee such a beautiful car ! GLWS

1 - 20 of 22 Posts