BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I returned the car to its stock form and thought I'd give this another try. Asking $53K

Sterling Gray 2003 BMW M3 coupe. Delivered at the Performance Center in Spartanburg, SC on October 31, 2002. Since delivery, I have added a few custom aesthetic modifications that make this car just a little unique from everything else I’ve seen out there. From the factory the car was ordered with:

• Custom order color Sterling Gray paint
• Black M Cloth interior
• Aluminum trim
• Harmon Kardon Sound System
• 6 Speed Sequential Manual Gearbox (SMG) (with Park Distance Control)
• factory 18” alloy wheels and Conti Sport Contact Tires (that have since been sold)
• power moon roof
• auto-headlight control
• Bi-Xenon Headlamps
• auto-windshield wiper control
• power seats with driver memory
• width-adjustable seats
• adjustable lumbar support
• heated seats

Since delivery I have added:

• BMW factory alarm/security system with motion sensor ($180)
• UUC Motorworks aluminum pedals ($200)
• 28% Metallic Non-reflective tint by LA Tint ($250)
• Complete Dynashield clear bra kit ($1500, installed the same day I delivery)
• Noah car cover ($200)
• Euro Xtreme White foglamp bulbs
• Sterling Gray painted front reflectors
• Sterling Gray painted foglamp trim
• Sterling Gray painted headlight trim

The tires have approximately 60% tread life left on them. The car has 16,500 miles on it mainly from a trip to South Florida and 4 trips to Massachusetts. Other than that the car is only driven on weekends and has never been to the track. The car has been babied to no end. The paint is immaculate with no swirl marks dings or scratches anywhere. There are no mechanical problems with the car and everything runs smooth and straight. The break-in procedure was very strictly observed and I have all of the service records and parts receipts. The oil was changed at the 1,200 mile service and again at 7,883 miles and at 12,805 miles for the Service #1. The car also comes with the remainder of the 6 year 100,000 mile powertrain warranty.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's one sweet ride dude!
Why are you selling it? Not feeling the SMG anymore??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts