BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car is in excellent condition and is garage kept. Non-Smoker and a CLEAN CARFAX!!!!!!!
6-Speed
44k miles
Factory Navigation
Clear lenses
Xenon Lights
Factory Wing
M5 wheels
BRAND NEW TIRES
Never Wrecked
Tint
Flawless inside and out and runs perfectly
$15,995

It also has the DVD/back-up camera interface from Nav-TV, a DVD player, OEM auxillery input, and some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have more pix in my album and will be putting more of the interior later tonight.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok a couple of requests for interior pix so here they are. I also posted more in my album.

·
Registered
712 Posts
looks great!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just to clarify since a couple of PM's have asked. The sub does not come with the car. That's why I don't have it listed in the add or my signature anymore. I still have the pix up in my album for people to see because we sell the setups. I'd part with mine for cheaper than we sell them for since it's slightly used, but it is NOT included in the price of the car. I'll leave the DVD player, the Line out Converter and all the wiring (which is high dollar 4ga) So it's easy for the buyer to put a sub in, or I'll sell the setup to the buyer at a discount. But the price of the car is firm and does not include the sub. Sorry, if it was a cheap sub I wouldn't worry about it but I really like the car and hate to sell it anyway. My margin of break even and loose money is pretty thin and that would put it way over the line an and not make it worth selling the car for me.

When I say I'll sell the sub at a discount, I'm serious. I'm not asking much more for the sub to the person who buys the car. Money talks. We sell the setups for 475 new so it's not going to be an arm and a leg to get me to let go of a used one if you're buying the car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The DVD interface is by Nav-TV and will also work as a back-up camera. All it needs is the camera.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Where are you in Virginia? I'm in West Virginia and am interested in the car but don't know when I could make it over to check it out. Have you had anything done with the sub-frame?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in southwest va in Grayson Co. I Haven't had anything done on it. It has no recalls listed on the carfax report I have. Hell, it doesn't have anything listed on it. Good times. lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really don't know. They were on it when I bought it. I'm the second owner. The car still had plastic over the carpet when I got it so he must have been OCD, too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wish this had the sport package. And nice choice of wheels ;) They are actually replica E39 M5 wheels. Goodluck on the sale.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, I'm good either way. I'm just leaving up to chance now. I'll be happy to sell or happy to keep. We had a fun day out today. I took her for a walk. Chicks dig her. lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm getting a few PMs asking about my specific location. I'm right next to Ashe Co. NC (West Jefferson, NC) but I'm on the VA side of the line. I'm close to West Jefferson, NC, Boone, NC, Galax, VA, Marion, VA basically the middle of nowhere. I work close to Abingdon, va and not too far from Bristol VA/TN.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If anyone else wants to see the carfax report I can E-mail it to you, send me a PM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts