E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car I bought from Car Max in 2007.6 for $22,000 before tax and everything
I have been do the maintance for more than $7,000, including a full set of suspension and control arms and full set of cooling system at around 100,000 miles
Yes, the risk of a used car that I have taken for you and I paid already.
No accident, No flood damage, No racing.................. daily commute only
Current around 130.326 miles, AUTO TRANSMISSION,
The feature of this car is a "rear park sensor" and the car has lower than normal (The shop suggest me to replace with this set "H+R race spring / Bilstein damper" for better control ability and they are LIFETIME warranty)
The car is smoke free and no pet so I keep the inside LIKE NEW come check it out~~~
HOWEVER still there is some downside ( of course it is, if you buy the used car have no problem than it will have a big problem very soon)
Left side power mirror not working, right side is ok, lift side vent window is not working right side is ok.
Door can be lock by remote, but need open manually.
Last one is drive side, side skirt has been stolen, yes thats right been stolen in Irvine train station

Moving out of state, so need to sell it out at a cheap price. No doubt, come and see. LOCAL BUYER ONLY(ORANGE COUNTY), CASH ONLY.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.