BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $23,500.00 for a 2002 Carbon Black E46 M3 with 84,000 miles. Aside from the leather interior and SMG transmission, this car has no extras. No sun roof, no electronic seats... if I could have got it without the leather, I would have. It's light, and it's fast.

Car currently has Volk TE37 Time Attacks mounted.

Front: 19x8.5 +30
Rear: 19x10.5 +25

I have the original Silver/Carbon Volk center caps, but I also have the limited edition black/carbon volk center caps. Both sets come with the wheels. (In case you're nuts and like the silver caps more than the black ones.)

Car also comes with the original wheels, which were the 18" M3 double spoke wheels. Black side gills and front grille.

Car currently has 5% tint all around. This will need to be removed in most states to pass the safety inspection. If you are in such a state, I will have the tint removed for you from the front windows (unless you've got a 'guy').

Car also includes JIC Cross Competition coilovers. Adjustable height, dampening, includes helper spring, pillow ball upper mounts, etc. The camber adjustment is nice.

Also includes Stainless steal brake lines, and OEM Cross-drilled/slotted rotors.

The car has full history records.

·
Premium Member
20,930 Posts
better pics might help the sale.

ad reads great tho

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words! Agreed on the photos. It's September now, which means it's due to be clay barred, and waxed as fall is quickly approaching. I will do that within the next week or so, and take her out for some pictures. If it doesn't sell by the end of October, I might just wrap it in flat black vinyl and keep her. ;x

Car a.d.d. is a scary affliction - and I have it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts