BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent condition, low miles (49,XXX), Topaz/Black, Sport Package (M68 Wheels, with ~10K Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires), Lip Spoiler, Moonroof, Wood Trim, and Xenon. Car was always garaged, never driven in winter. Rarely even driven in rain. Clean CarFax, Clean CT Title (in-hand). New-in-box Carbonio cold-air intake, new-in-box ATE Premium Front Rotors. $14k OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Excellent condition, low miles (49,XXX), Topaz/Black, Sport Package (M68 Wheels, with ~10K Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires), Lip Spoiler, Moonroof, Wood Trim, and Xenon. Car was always garaged, never driven in winter. Rarely even driven in rain. Clean CarFax, Clean CT Title (in-hand). New-in-box Carbonio cold-air intake, new-in-box ATE Premium Front Rotors. $14k OBO.
My favorite color! If I can sell my 2004 auto zhp I will be calling you first thing. I will be up in Stamford in a few weeks to visit my brother. If I can sell this zhp before I get up there you will most likely have an offer backed w/ cash and I will be canceling my flight back to stl.

PS: Try hosting your images on photobucket or something like that so you can embed them.... actually don't do that I don't want anyone to see this ad....

·
Registered
158 Posts
My favorite color! If I can sell my 2004 auto zhp I will be calling you first thing. I will be up in Stamford in a few weeks to visit my brother. If I can sell this zhp before I get up there you will most likely have an offer backed w/ cash and I will be canceling my flight back to stl.

PS: Try hosting your images on photobucket or something like that so you can embed them.... actually don't do that I don't want anyone to see this ad....
Who's your brother in Stamford? I'm from there

·
Registered
0 Posts
Pm sent, I have cash :) are the rotors and intake installed already or just pieces you would be getting rid of with the vehicle?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts