BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mint, perfect working, no broken tabs....passenger side xenon for a sedan, it includes titanium trim. You can use this for a coupe if you switch out the cover and trim....

Looking for $325 shipped....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I dont know if anyone wants this, but to compliment the set, I have a damaged driver side 2001 xenon lamp. The xenon works perfectly but was cracked due to hitting a dog. I havent looked at it in months but I know that I have the entire assembly and the ballast. Ill go home later and see what the exact damage is. I really dont know if you can replace the glass or not. I assume you can. This way, if it is replaceable, you can buy 3Twenty5's passenger side at a great price and mine as well.

·
Registered
293 Posts
VERY Interested

Gil 323i please PM me....Maximus...what exactly is damaged...please be more specific.

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will update everyone once I get home tonight. My fuji digi cam is busted so I cannot take pics:( Im almost positive all that is broken is the outer shell. Let me reiterate that I need to go home and inspect it again as its been months since I've seen it. The bulb, projection thingy, and the ballast is fine. Like I said before, the unit is in working order and just has some broken glass on the outer envelope. Vinnymac currently has 1st dibs but if he decides that he doesnt want them, I will let everyone know. Thx guys.

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to see that my thread has been hijacked and has sold someone elses XENON...:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Uhh, i didnt hijack your thread per say. I am complimenting it with the driver side xenon. I would say that my post would help you sell it faster, imo due to the fact that a person could buy both at the same time. Why would you only need 1? Chances are a buyer would want both and not just 1. If you are upset, I can stop posting on your thread.

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,617 Posts
ROTFLMAO! HIJACKED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Attachments

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bumparoo

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,162 Posts
Ok, I want one of these housings...but not for $325.

A damaged housing is just fine since this is for a project I'm working on.

Anyone want to sell me one side only?

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also to add this light is city light compatible

·
Registered
337 Posts
Dog

Maximus, was the dog hurt? :lmao:
This is hilarious. I don't think anybody paid attention to what you said in your first post, I just couldn't get over that post to check any prices or whatever was posted after that:D :lmao: :D :lmao: :D :lmao: :D :lmao:
I would love to get both. Let me know wassup :thumbup:

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD!:thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts