BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold As Is, no warranty expressed or Implied

Asking $2,000 to reflect the rarity of an E46 touring with a manual transmission.

For sale is my fun to drive black with grey interior touring BMW. The car is all stock, adult owned, not raced or mistreated. It’s got great bones and needs someone who wants a manual transmission wagon and is OK with the car requiring significant work to get it back to great shape. I bought the car in 2008 with 78k miles, currently, the car has 148k miles. The previous owner and I have had it professionally maintained at a well known Towson BMW repair center and I have all receipts going back to the time I purchased the car. Note that several years ago, the car was hit (rear ended) and has a junkyard-sourced replacement tailgate professionally installed.

As noted above, the car will require significant work to ensure it remains safe and reliable, if you’re looking for a turn-key E46 touring, this is not the car for you (see below).

Issues: (see photos as well)
Driver Side rear door body is dented and window regulator requires repair or replacement
Passenger side front window failing
“A” Pillar fabric needs replacing
Interior reflects age and mileage of car
HVAC controls display failing
Surface Rust on wheel wells
Clock not working
Clutch failing
Brakes function but the brake warning light on dash glows amber – not diagnosed by mechanic to determine cause.

Features:

5 Speed Manual Transmission
Power Front Seats
Back Cargo Cover
Sunroof (shade opens and closes but requires new clips)
Good Remaining Tire Life
Recent Brakes
Front Windshield Replaced 2017
  • Air Bag recalls completed
  • Good A/C and heat
  • Cargo shade with netting
VIN: WBAAW33411EN80301
Shipping: Not Offered

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts