BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BMW 330xi .....5 speed manual..... 100k mileage..... Car is in pretty good shape. Has a few dings here and there on the body. Mainly 2 smaller ones on the hood. And on the passenger side has a few light key marks that will need to be resprayed to look perfect... Mechanically car is very sound.

Car has always used Synthetic Oil.
Clean title in hand....
Jet Black Ext/Black Leather Interior....

Repairs/Modifications done to car .......

Had rear brakes done within past 3 months ($400)
New VCG done ($300)
Belts, Thermostat, and Water Pump replaced within past year ($400)
Just got both left and right front axles replaced ($900)...
5% Window Tint all around ($400)
LED Angel Eyes installed over stock HID headlights($200)
LED Smoked/Red Taillights ($400)
New VMR710 18x8.5 wheels w/ black/silver carbon fiber BMW centercaps w/ Sumitomo tires within past 2 months. ($2000).
I put on smoked corners and side markers, instead of the outdated amber stock ones that come with it....($100)
Also, put on the matte black kidney grilles, have the chrome stock ones also.

The only thing mechanically this car needs is the 2 post cat 02 sensors ($180 for both parts) and $150 labor or its an easy self install..
Runs very smooth and strong.

Comes with the sport and premium package. Which includes heated seats and mirrors, nicer steering wheel, premium sound system, HID xenon headlights w new ds2 6000k bulbs , front and side air bags. And more sportier seats and steering wheel with all controls on the steering wheel.

The KBB is $9800 in good condition- $400 for 02 sensor repair and probably $600 for body work= $8800 plus $2000 wheels/tires and about another $1000 in mods making it worth around 11.5k in it's current condition. Car is priced very good and to sell....
Car is NJ inspected until 2/11....I will sell the car for $1500.00 cheaper, so $9k with the stock wheels (style 79), which have some curbage to them, but have good tread on tires and are driveable OEM BMW 17inch wheels.....
or $10.5k as is.... any questions pm me, thanks.....

Will not sell the VMR710's seperate at this time. If someone decides to buy the car with the OEM wheels, than I will put a new FS ad up for the wheels, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts