BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2000 328ci, LOW MILEAGE, Blk on Blk, 5 spd, SPRT & COLD PKGs<<<<<SOLD>>>>>

This is a cherry (77,7xx miles) BMW black on black 2000 328ci stock with the sport package, xenon, heated seats, wood trim, M 17" wheels with plenty of tread left on the Michelin P/S. Never driven in the winter and always garage kept. I recently had Raymond's in St. Paul, MN buff, wax it and remove 4 paintless dents. It has never been modded or autocrossed. I had the brakes and coolant flushed last year ahead of the inspection II which is still 13,xxx miles away. I am selling it because we have two other cars and I am in the mood for a convertible, a particular one that I am willing to wait for...so serious offers only because this is not a distressed sale.

KBB = $11,200
NADA = $13,275

I am asking $12,000 for the vehicle. The buff, wax, paintless dent removal, interior cleaning cost me $600...then, I drove straight to my garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody in the Twin Cities area interested?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback...dig your ride. I should probably jst keep it and begin the mod process bt I really want something without a roof so to speak. Part of the price thing is I know the car too well. I thought the fly wheel was bad and BMW went ahead and traded out the trans and put in a new clutch all at 43k miles. Then the VANOS issue that a lot of members have had came up. They replaced that for free. The rear subframe is fine so it is hard for me to give it up when everything is like butter. Probably did not help that I had the car detailed and 4 minor dings taken care of. It is reflected in my price.

Thanks...

·
Registered
37 Posts
a year ago a bought my car in Hastings MN. its a 2001 330Ci with no dents and perfect paint, 5 speed, every option available, and a brand new clutch and flywheel, and it cost me 10,500. I dont know if that helps u at all but i thought it wouldnt hurt to get a price for a similar car around the same area. Plus if u live in the city that could draw people away, because all that stop and go can be rather hard on a car. Hope this helps, oh and it had 102,000 miles on it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definitely helpful...appreciate it MN Bimmer...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the morning bump spencers...classic pic by the way

-Q

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump for a rainy day...wtf MN can't make up your mind if it is going to warm up?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need to make a trip to CT to see some friends that just moved there...I went to college in New London. Love the Merritt Parkway...had friends with sick rides that use to open it up on that stretch of road...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP...price drop to $11,000 to take this LOW MILEAGE, well-maintained car home. It means I clear $10,400 based on all the detailing. It has been in the garage since then and looking for a home stat!!! I have two people looking to sell their cars first and an offer at $10,000. Call my cell 651.269.4444

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP...just because I think this ride is still a classic...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold to an e46 fanatic member....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts