E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since there are so many people trying to get these, if you want them bad enough you can have them. Stretched tires ready to throw on the front or back.

(2) OEM 19x9.5" (et27) Toyo Proxes 4 235/35/19 (Approx. 50-70% tread)

$725 shipped

$600 picked up

Firm on price.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's not that ridiculous of a price... When I first did the 9.5" square setup, I bought two 9.5" wheels for $200 each wheel, so there's $400, add tires, say $100 each tire... there's your $600. I feel it's fair to keep a little premium or at least have the right to be firm on the price since I'm selling them separate. They have a good brand tire on them, already stretched and the size is perfect for:
1.) an M3 looking to put these on the front and
2.) a non-M looking to put these on either the front or back...

I browse the threads often, I saw a lot of these people looking for 2 rears. I thought I'd put it up there, if somebody wants them bad enough they will pay for them... but like you said, I don't need to sell them.

I won't do trades for fronts because 1 wheel only goes for about $100-150 with a tire on it (depending on tire and wheel condition).

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ And if you add $200 for the front wheels, you'll get $800 total, which is how much my whole set was available for...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not sure if they will be able to take them off safely, sometimes stretched tires can't be re-used because the bead will break when they unmount them (but these aren't super-stretched) so I can see what they say. Price for wheels would be $410 + shipping & Tires would be $210 + shipping...

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm not sure if they will be able to take them off safely, sometimes stretched tires can't be re-used because the bead will break when they unmount them (but these aren't super-stretched) so I can see what they say. Price for wheels would be $410 + shipping & Tires would be $210 + shipping...
lets say they say they cant take them off without breaking the bead. how would u get them off when u have no tread and have to get new tires? cut them off?

wait bead is on the tire right? lol

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They can get the tires off no matter what, but I was saying I don't know if they would be able to do so without the bead of the tire breaking... (The bead holds the tire onto the rim)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts