BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pirelli P7000 225/40/R18 Z-rated tires for sale.

2 brand new tires, in plastic bags, garaged, never mounted on rims or touched asphalt, $129 each on TireRack.com w/o shipping/tax.

Located in Palos Verdes, near Torrance, 310 area code, Southern California. Pickup preferred.

$200 obo negotiable.

[email protected]
Contact me by email if you have any questions. Email checked at least once daily.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't want to rain on your parade here but maybe you should ask for best offer. I just got 4 of the same tires for less.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get your tires for less because they were on wheels? Perhaps used tires? Usually when wheels and tires are sold together, things are cheaper.

I figured obo, meaning "or best offer", implied "best offer". But yeah, I'm open to all reasonable offers for these 0% wear tires. Just email me and get back to you within a day if not a few hours, and we could negotiate from there.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stupenal- Thanks for the vouch. If only you had 18" wheels.

franko_usc- Let me know your contact info (email/aim/phone) please. I was only able to PM you.

everyone else- If you email, you will be notified of any lowered prices sooner since I check my email more frequently than visit forums. That's an advantage to directly contacting a seller.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts