BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my wheels locally. bought these from Vortextuning.com for $1000. i mounted them on my car in june, but due to my car being such crap its seen the shop more than it has been driven on those wheels. i would say max its been driven about 3-4 weeks.

these wheels are in excellent condition. no curb rash, the finish is still new, but there is a small dent in the very outter lip edge due to trying to pull it into a carwash...needless to say i didnt end up going through the carwash. but it is honestly not noticeable at all unless you are up very close looking for imperfections.

19x9.5 +20(m3 fitment) with a 2.25in lip. hyper silver. they are lighter than varrstoens too.

tires: Falken 452 - 215/35/19-tread is about 98%. aggressive stretch

looking to get 1700 for wheels and tires or 1300 with a trade for stock wheels.

shoot me a text if interested 253-906-2665

-David

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. im really heartbroken over this car...my first car i owned myself and now its time to part ways...

lowering the price to 1600 shipped obo. i want these gone by friday.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Wish i was in a spot to buy an extra set of wheels. Your car looked amazing with these on... cant wait to see whats next from you bro.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
please no low balling. these wheels are practically brand new.

if anyone wants to swap for some stock wheels + CASH! ill be willing to bargain. BUT im not letting these wheels go for less than 1000 with a trade for stock wheels.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Man I really wish that you would have gotten 19x8.5 :( would definitely pick these up from you! Good luck with all the sales, excited to see what you get into next :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts