BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I haven't been on this forum in ages. I bought a 2nd car (an MR2 Turbo) about 3 years ago, and I just recently acquired a slightly used Z4M Coupe =]
I transferred my 325Ci's Volk LE37's onto the Z4M temporarily thinking that it would suffice, but the offsets are too weak for the M. Therefore, I am selling these LE's for a set of M-fitments. Below, you will find the most current pictures I have of the LE's.
Wheels are approximately 7/10 condition overall. Selling in the South Bay Area, CA.
edit: LIMITED TIME OFFER - $1875 picked up locally for wheels only! Shipping available, but at buyer's expense.

Specs:
Fronts: 19x8.5 ET38
Rears: 19x9.5 ET43

I also have the VR center caps (worth over $100 when new), blue Volk valve stems (worth $60 when new), and a set of 20 blue Volk extended DuraLug nuts (worth over $120 when new) [these lug nuts will require stud conversion to be used] if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a set of HRE 441Rs. I have a post in the Wheel Classifieds if youre interested. They are M offsets - currently on my M Coupe.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hah thanks, but I already put a deposit down for my next set of wheels. Hence why I'm looking to sell these.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thanks man. I'm hoping to sell these in the next two or three weeks. Come on guys, get these while they last :p

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
These are my dream shoes but I'm wayyyy too poor to even consider them right now.
haha, I'm thinking about taking non-refundable deposits for these, and then allow the buyer to pay in installments until the full amount is paid off. At which point I would ship the wheels & tires out.

would you be interested in selling without the tires?
See, I would sell these without the tires if I could re-use them, but I can't unfortunately...so I want to keep them on the wheels. They're brand new anyhow. No big deal :)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I understand there brand new... but those size tires are not what I need... If you decide to sell them without tires let me know as I am looking for these exact rims but currently :) you sure the front offset is 38 not 35? volk doesnt seem to list 38 on there 8.5 wheels unless this set of wheels is a couple years old I guess...

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I understand there brand new... but those size tires are not what I need... If you decide to sell them without tires let me know as I am looking for these exact rims but currently :) you sure the front offset is 38 not 35? volk doesnt seem to list 38 on there 8.5 wheels unless this set of wheels is a couple years old I guess...
Yeah I think it's because the wheels are considered older, so it should be +38. Like I said, they're currently on my Z4M Coupe. Either way, +38 vs. +35 is only 3mm difference. No big deal.

Anyhow, if you really want these wheels, why not buy them with the tires and then sell the tires later if you don't want them? Or use them as drift rubber? :idea:
You're from Toronto? Dang, shipping might be extremely expensive <=O

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
200 USD for shipping is what im getting quoted from most vendors... Id be willing to pay but sorry I don't need a set of tires... like I said if your willing to sell without let me know, not trying to be an a hole I already have a set of tires that I could slap on these 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rear... Also I would need the front offset to be 32 or 33 and rear 40 so I would have to get spacers as my current rims are 32 and 40 rear, had to use a 3mm spacer up front as the rims are originally 35 et but they wouldnt clear my brembos...

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
200 USD for shipping is what im getting quoted from most vendors... Id be willing to pay but sorry I don't need a set of tires... like I said if your willing to sell without let me know, not trying to be an a hole I already have a set of tires that I could slap on these 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rear... Also I would need the front offset to be 32 or 33 and rear 40 so I would have to get spacers as my current rims are 32 and 40 rear, had to use a 3mm spacer up front as the rims are originally 35 et but they wouldnt clear my brembos...
Hmm...interesting. PM'd you with my sale offer.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sale pending. Letting the wheels go for unbelievably cheap :banghead:
Tire will be for sale if anyone's interested.

Will update thread if transaction doesn't go through.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts